SEMI Pacific NW Breakfast Forum: The Future of Communication
Attention – Semiconductor professionals in the Pacific Northwest! SEMI 2017 is having another half-day breakfast forum:
The Future of Communication: from Smart & Connected Devices to Artificial Intelligence and Beyond — Thanks in large part to recent advances in semiconductor technology, the world is on the verge of an unprecedented volume of information exchange that promises to reshape our future. From Smart Cars to Smart cities, to Artificial Intelligence and Beyond, the so-called 4th industrial revolution will provide us with the means to create new methods of communication with unprecedented capability.
Please join the SEMI breakfast forum to hear their distinguished guest speakers explore both the technology breakthroughs required to realize this future and the potential changes that it portends. It is also a great event to network with leaders in the local community.
Time: Friday, April 21, 2017 7:30 to 11:30am
Location: Qorvo, 2300 NE Brookwood Pkwy, Hillsboro, Oregon, United States – 97124
Visit the Semi site for details. See you there!
Here are the list of speakers:
- Leading Technology RF Solutions for 5G and the IoT — Glen Riley, General Manager Filter Solutions Business Unit, Qorvo
- RF Front End Modules and Components for Cellphones: A Market and Technology Perspective — Claire Troadec, Activity Leader for RF Devices and Technologies, Yole Développement
- 5G Technologies: Enabling the Next Generation Devices and Networks — Geng Wu, Ph.D., Intel Fellow, Communication and Devices Group, Chief Technologist, Wireless Standards, Intel
- Jon Maroney — Partner, Oregon Angel Fund
- Mounir Shita — Entrepreneur, CEO & Founder, Kimera Systems
- Eimar Boesjes — CEO, Moonshadow Mobile
- Stephen A. Ridley — CEO/CTO, Founder, Senrio