World of Sensors Highlights Pacific NW Semiconductor Industry
Line-up of semiconductor and embedded IOT experts to talk at SEMI Pacific NW “World of Sensors” event.
The Pacific NW Chapter of SEMI will be holding their Fall 2016 event highlighting the world of sensors. Mentor Graphics will be hosting the event on Friday, October 28, 2016 from 7:30 to 11:30 am.
The event will gather experts in the sensor professions who will share their vision of the future and the impact it may have on the overall semiconductor industry. Here’s a brief list of the speaker line-up:
- Design for the IoT Edge—Mentor Graphics
- Image Sensors for IoT—ON Semiconductor
- Next Growth Engine for Semiconductors—PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Expanding Capabilities of MEMS Sensors through Advanced Manufacturing—Rogue Valley Microdevices
- Engineering Biosensors for Cell Biology Research and Drug Discovery—Thermo Fisher Scientific
Register today and meet and network with industry peers from these companies, Applied Materials, ASM America, Brewer Science, Cascade Microtech, Delphon Industries, FEI Company, Kanto, Microchip Technology, SSOE Group, VALQUA America and many more.