As Summer Ends, Events Begin
Ready or not, summer is symbolically nearing an end with the coming of the Labor Day weekend. But for those of us who cover high tech, there is one other activity that marks the end of the sunny season: a sudden, sharp increase in technical conferences.
Below are just a few of the upcoming shows for September:
- Globalfoundries first annual Global Technology Conference, Sep 1, 2010, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
- Intel Developer’s Forum, Sep 13-15, 2010 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA
- Mentor’s EDA Techology Forum, Sep 15, 2010 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA
- nVidia GPU Technology Conference, Sep 20-23, 2010, at the San Jose Convention Center, CA
- SPIE Photomask Technology, Sep 13-16, 2010 at the Monterey Conference Center and Monterey Marriotts, CA
- Linley Tech Processor Conference, Sep 27-28, 2010 at the DoubleTree Hotel, San Jose, CA
Look for coverage of these show in Chip Design and our community portal – System Level Design and Low Power Engineering. Until then, I hope you enjoy the last few symbolic weeks of Summer 2010.
“Summer’s lease hath all too short a date.” - William Shakespeare